Monday, December 14, 2009

Near the end...

I have to say I am a littl ereleaved that this quarter is over...although I do love this class, and I really enjoyed Cassie. Things were just a little hectic for me this quarter. I don't know if it was because harvest was going on in the beginning and now it is Christmas time, or what the deal was. Christmas is always a stressful time for me. I have 3 children with my first husband and we have shared parenting, so I don't always get to see my kids when I want to, and Christmas time we alternate years to have the kids. This year is his year to have the kids, so I won't get them until the day after Christmas. It is really hard sometimes. I hate going to family get togethers without them. but I can't expect family to change plans when some members come from out of town. Anyway, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas...=)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jennifer! I know, I know...I felt very hectic, too. You're not alone :)
    Hope you get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete