Monday, November 2, 2009

Being an online student....

Being an online student is very convienant for me. have taken classes at a local college and find it harder to get the motivation to go to class. Being a mom of three of my own children and one step-son, we have a very different and changing schedule. By taking classes online, it is easier for me to decide when I can sit down and work on school work. Contrary to most people's belief, online schooling is not by any means, easier. I believe it is more challenging and keeps me from getting bored. This is my 3rd quarter here at Kaplan and I really enjoy the how it is set up and I am happy that I chose to continue my education at Kaplan...

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I agree! When you have children and a job it is so much easier to do classes online! I know if it were me I wouldn't have the motivation to drive to a location to go to school. I love having online classes! I can do my assignments anytime of the day that I want and it's awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JENNIFER...=-)

    Jennifer I agree with you that going to college on line is just as difficult as going to a regular college. However it does make it easier if you dont have to run out of the house or if at the last minute your remember that you have class. Just jump online and your not late and you dont have to worry about traffic. I also like the fact that you can do your homework at anytime of the day and when you have children as you do that makes it so much easier. I also like the fact that if you need help the Profs are availible threw a couple of differnt types of communication.
    Sherry W.

    ReplyDelete