Monday, November 30, 2009

My hobby...
















I know a lot of you like that post pictures with my blogs, so I thought I would do this blog about my photos....I love taking pictures...It is something that I have always loved to do. I considered going to school for photography but thought that it just wouldn't be a profession that would pay the bills. I felt it would be something I could do as a part-time job or hobby. I really don't have a high-tech camera like most would think I do. My mom was so impressed with my pictures that she bought the same camera that I have and she doesn't understand why she can't take pictures like I do. Now don't get me wrong, it is a great camera, but I feel that sometimes you just have to have the eye for what makes a great photo...and no, I don't have a fancy editing program either...most of my pictures, I don't even edit. So here are a few of my pics I have taken...let me know what you think...=)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You have a talent for macro shots! I must have read your posts backwards from my dashboard, so I commented on your other one before I saw this... You might try looking into photography as a hobby that you could make money at... There are always opportunities for that if you look. I actually tried to join the navy as a photographer, but I would have had to wait another year almost to get in. Good luck with whatever you end up doing with it and keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO what kind of camera is it? I'd love to get into photography, too. YOU are REALLY talented!! OMG! I love these, Jennifer. How far away are you from Cleveland? I'd love to hire you to come take pics of my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jennifer you have a natural talent for taking pictures. I also enjoy taking pictures. I feel that a great photographer sees beauty and art in everything they look at and are able to bring out that beauty when they take pictures. Have you ever seen the movie "American Beauty"? When the kid is showing the girl his video of the wind blowing this white plastic bag around? Alot of people would never even give something like that a second thought, but a true artist would stop and watch something like that or video tape it. Even if it doesnt pay the bills, you could even try photography as a side job. It takes awhile to build a reputation as a good photographer. I think that you should start with some weddings. By looking at your photos, you are a true romantic....and you would do a wonderful job with capturing the beauty of a wedding. Nice work...Please post more!!!

    ReplyDelete